bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Our overnight guests last night....because my sister never travels alone!
We loved watching them romp in the backyard yesterday evening. SO CUTE!!!
Now, they are on their way to new homes, my sister being an English Shepherd breeder.
[See my sidebar under family webpages] It was delightful to enjoy their antics and then send them on! The garden was protected by portable fencing during their time here!

Possible project for today...



McCall's patterns are on sale at Hancock's so this one came home and may be sewn into some comfortable lounging pants with batik fabric from my stash. I could try out the "new" Genie sewing machine which arrived a day or so ago.


I am heading, first, to our local farmer's market on the square downtown. There I hope to find local honey to use, hoping it will alleviate my on-going allergies.


I would also like to visit the botanical gardens, in full bloom right now...but maybe that is more pollen than I need!


****************************************************************************


These are going into my oven in a minute....



BAKED ITALIAN MEATBALLS
1 lb. ground beef
1 egg
1 tsp. salt
1 garlic clove, pressed
1 tbsp. parsley
1/2 c. fresh bread crumbs
Mix all ingredients well. Form into small balls and place in glass baking dish. Bake at 425 degrees for 12 minutes, turning after 6 minutes. Add to your favorite Italian sauce and pasta.

2 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

The dogs and puppies are precious! And the pattern looks adorable! I need some new Spring time capris. The weather turned warmer today! Enjoy your dinner! We had spaghetti tonight and my hubby made home made sauce...YUMMY!

Julie said...

Mmm - the meatballs sound delish. I am so sorry you are suffering from allergies. I'm allergic to milkweed and dill, but am not exposed to them much (the river bottoms here are covered with milkweed. It is a beautiful sight when it blooms but I learned quickly to stay away from there then.

The puppies are so sweet. Does the mother dog get sad when her babies go to new homes?

Related Posts with Thumbnails