bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, November 30, 2006

The North Wind Doth Blow and We Shall Have Snow......

Today is turning out better than I expected....I was able to run my errands and when I came home, I had a message that my friend's husband was home because of the bad weather so my help wasn't need after all.

I can continue packing away excess "stuff" until only Christmas and room for guests remain....or I can sew some Christmas throw pillows, or I can write Christmas cards...

Whatever I end up doing, I will try to enjoy being inside my own nest as the north wind does blow!!!

Being a compulsive research librarian-type, I have added a link for more information about the North wind nursery rhyme (above).

1 comment:

Janet said...

I do not envy you the snow. We are having very cold temperatures for here....in the teens at night. But we have a fire in the fireplace and enjoy being warm and toasty.

Related Posts with Thumbnails