bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, April 25, 2016

Almost through April...sewing and baking...prom time too!

My grandson (who made his first soccer goal...and then played goalie...)

 

asked for an outfit...Naturo, some kind of Ninja anime character...

So I set to work to collect some orange durable, but inexpensive fabric(s).,,and to find a pattern which I could adapt...

Cut and sewed...to get it to him before he outgrows it....

He got it today....and I got this photo!

Looks like it fits!

*************************

Granddaughter went to junior prom...beautiful!

*************************

I tried a recipe for Japanese cheesecake....

Soft as a cloud, but still has the cream cheese, butter and egg taste! Oh, and I used coconut flour so it is gluten free! Not too sweet, either!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This quilt came back from Sonja Koch the long arm quilter!

It is for my great nephew, Lane also a junior in high school! Blocks were started by Mom. Lane is her first great grandchild!

**************************************

Check my painting blog to see how I am struggling to do a double portrait....her is a rough sketch...

And a background....

 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails