bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Today, cooking and planning a painting!

We had extra blueberries which "needed" to be used in a dessert! So, I found this 'best blueberry cobbler" recipe and made it this morning.
I used my gluten free flour mix and so added 1 egg, increasing the baking time to 35 minutes! It is really good...warm with vanilla ice cream?


More kitchen goodness....!.....

Last night a Facebook friend, JeanAnne, showed up on FB in this photo taken of her by her hubby while she was cooking shrimp and grits! So CUTE!
She could inspire a painting!....and I LOVE the red teakettle!

 
********************
 
 

However, I am still enchanted from recently watching the movie "The Hundred Foot Journey", which had lovely French countryside scenery! Here, a scene by a river, she with a bicycle and he a fishing lure....

 
 

I think I will paint her, in a French farm yard with chickens...YES!?

That is the plan for today's art class! Back later with results....maybe on my painting blog!

************

[three days later...]. Here is the painting I am working on, I may still make a change or two....will try to glaze and change the shadow on her face.....

 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails