bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Solstice evening, here comes summer!

Spending a quiet evening at home... Working on blocks for my summer quilt!

This has been fun! It keeps growing! Can't decide if I should make one for sale on ETSY or not!

I have plans to make some tote bags and smaller bags in ticking and "French General" type fabrics...reds, creams, tans stripes and florals along with bits of lace, antique buttons, etc.

More later if those are created!!!!

*********************

I love this photo taken this evening in Roswell, GA. Celebrating the longest day of the year, my daughter, Laura (blonde) and her hubby along with my granddughter, Lilia....who is 15 next month! Love that they are spending good times together!

 

 

 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails