bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, March 04, 2008


It is one of those "Magic Days" here in Northwest Arkansas....





a few inches of snow and everything stops!

I get to stay home and read, the things I had on my schedule have all closed today!

My friend Gayle (who didn't have to go to work today because of the snow) e-mailed me about the "Creme Bartlett" quilt which was on HGTV this morning. I love the photos of it! It is in a book by Jayme Crow and she offers kits too!

(I won't be making it....I'm still behind on making an airplane crib quilt for my grandson!!!)



Another quilt I like is this one with the "snowflake man". [I know I posted him earlier but he is perfect for today!]

3 comments:

Maggie said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog. I've got a load of photos of the amaryllis in full flower, but haven't had time to upload them yet.

Just been taking a look at your altered books - they are really fantastic! Especially like the pages with the windows with eyes peeping through.

Best wishes from chilly Liverpool

Tea said...

Someday I`d love to try and make a quilt. One day...after my hundred other want to do`s :)
Wish we had snow days at our work because it would surely be helpful!

tea
xo

Anonymous said...

That snowman quilt is so cute! I'd love to have the time to make it. Keep thinking of all the quilts waiting for my retirement...will they still have fabric in 25 years???

Related Posts with Thumbnails