bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, October 09, 2008


[painting by Van Gogh]

Today is my mother's birthday. I will be going to stay with her this weekend.

A couple of weeks ago I was staying with my daughter (except she went traveling while I stayed there!) . Laura is a travel agent who has specialized in the Caribbean. Here is a link to what she and my son-in-law did (her blog) while Lizzzie and I were babysitting in her home in Georgia!
[If you read the last 4 posts you will feel like you have visited the area too!]
************************************************
Never forget to stop by my October 1st post to leave a comment and be entered in my birthday drawing! Caw! ( or Krah?)

5 comments:

Laurie said...

I wish your Mom a lovely and very Happy Birthday!
Hugs))

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Happy Birthday to your Mom! I know you will enjoy your visit! Your daughter's blog is awesome! What a fabulous trip!

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

I love that painting. The colors are very nice. Is it Van Gogh? I'm so art illiterate! Happy B'day to your mom.

Julie said...

Say a Happy Birthday to your mom for me. Your birthdays are close together!

I hope you are having a fun and safe trip.

Maryam in Marrakesh said...

Hope you are having a wonderful time and eating lots of birthday cake with your mom:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails