bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, October 11, 2007

This is the tool of the day! a wire brush..
Beautiful weather here in Little Rock! I am cleaning white wrought iron trim on Mom's ( house this is NOTa photo of her house, just want to illustrate painted wrought iron!)....and getting ready to re-paint!

No trees/leaves have turned yet but fall is in the air! A friend sent me crock pot soup recipes via e-mail....so we may try one.

Tonight after all this work, and to celebrate both of our October birthdays, Mom and I and a friend of hers, will go to an Italian restaurant, The Villa, which has been here since 1951! Yum!!!!!



3 comments:

gma said...

Have a fabulous Birthday meal!!!
Your birthday isn't for another week or so is it?
xx

Lila Rostenberg said...

That's right, mine is the 15th, Mom's was the 9th.
I love autumn!

couragetocreatewriteandlove said...

My gift is going to be late :(

Related Posts with Thumbnails