bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, September 21, 2007

"Indigo Pears" is one year old !
Logo from Indigo asian pear company

Pear and indigo images from the web..... Pears and Quail egg by Jeanie Chadwick.com


pears on indigo design on oilcloth

Pears and hydrangea

Crocheted afghan by Annie of "Little Rock Daily Photo"

Indigo Harmony by Horatio Gomez Revello

Pears on a wooden paddle


And SURPRISE,

indigo comes in pink too!

So today, the autumn equinox, the first day of fall and my blog's birthday are all something for me to celebrate.....

I was watching "Good Morning America", where the winner of a new Haagen-dazs ice cream flavor based on a pear tart was announced.....along with a proclamation proclaiming NEW YORK city as "The Big Pear" for today....so much sychronicity!

(BTW, I am not crazy about pears as food...I like apples better! But pears are great models for us as we paint!)

8 comments:

couragetocreatewriteandlove said...

Oh yes!!! sychronicity is good!
HAppy bloganniversary!
Enjoy your celebration!

Julie said...

Congratulations to Mrs. Pear for one year of wonderful posts. You have become a good friend of mine.

Julie

Tammy said...

Happy one year bloggiversary!! :)

I love synchronicities!! So fun!

Mary Timme said...

You have a droll sense of humor. I like that in a blogging buddy!

Happy Birthday!

Carole Burant said...

Happy One Year Blogiversary!! My youngest son brought me fresh pears he had just picked when he last came to visit and they were sooo good! I'm not usually a fan of pears but when they're fresh like that and juicy, I love them:-) xox

Lisa Oceandreamer Swifka said...

Happy Blogiversary dear Lila! I know I have been absent from commenting lately but I think of you often...and I DO read. I'm trying to catch up with so many! I am so glad you decided to blog and that we were able to meet through the doll exchange.
You are cherished!!
XOXO

GreenishLady said...

Happy blog-birthday! I think (good)pears are far superior to apples, but harder to find.

Janet said...

I can't believe I missed your blog's birthday!! Can you forgive me....since I was busy celebrating being 64?!

Pears have always been one of my favorite fruits and I like the color indigo, too so this is perfect for me....and you are perfect for the blogging world. A wonderful artist and a good friend.

Related Posts with Thumbnails