bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, September 20, 2007






"Anniversary Flowers" [aren't they gorgeous!? see the butterfly?] by Canadian watercolor artist, Pat Cleme.



I started this blog on September 21st last year!


I had been reading Daisy Lupin's blog, and decided I needed to make a comment...Blogger seemed to want me to start a blog before it would let me comment (probably meant to be! LOL!)

I'll be back tomorrow with my anniversary post.....

I'm spending this week at my mother's house, cleaning it and finding people to install a hand rail on the front steps and rails in the shower among other things!

Here is something about my quilting career that I came across while sorting things here!

2 comments:

Miss Robyn said...

one year old Lila ! - congratulations!!! it is always good to look back on how far we have come !

couragetocreatewriteandlove said...

Daisy was truely an inspiration to alot of us.

Related Posts with Thumbnails