bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, January 01, 2007


Happy New Year to one and all!

We will be celebrating today with a gathering of friends who are coming over for a Southern New Years Day meal which includes black-eyed peas.

Click on the link below to find out more of why we eat these!

(I have had to republish this post. Within minutes of it's being published last night, a crude rude blogger...maybe too many holiday spirits?....had inserted a spam type comment which went on for "miles"....hope he doesn't come again! I felt like someone had sprayed grafitti all over my post!)














Eating Black-Eyed Peas on New Year's Day - TOPICS Online Magazine for ESL

1 comment:

Janet said...

My hubby is making black-eyed peas today. He always has these on New Year's Day....and he is from South Florida. I will most likely have some tofu and veggies!

Sorry about the spammer. Do you know how to delete comments?

Related Posts with Thumbnails