bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

We have a new little shop for hungry travelers in our regional airport....and I wandered in today after flying home from visiting the daughter and her family (including the twins, now 9 weeks old!)
There I found these cookies...of which I had fond memories, from when they were marketed as "Kathleen's" cookies (Kathleen King). Simple but wonderful.



The recipe is available in this cookbook......


....and it is also here . I could save LOTS of money by baking some myself...but as I have been saying, it is too hot to bake! LOL! I will try the recipe eventually!


Meanwhile, this also looks like a great cookie...



...with cark chocolate and Brazil nuts. The recipe is in Cross and Black's recipes, here .

I hope to be back very soon with a post showing photos of the twins....they are so cute!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails