bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Springtime in Georgia



It had been a week of sunshine and of things other than rain falling here at my daughter's, creating blankets of pink (cherry blossoms from trees all along her street) which took our breath away and blankets of green (pollen) which made it hard to breathe!





Last night, we finally had a "rainy night in Georgia" and more showers possible today. At last my little black car will be black once more for the trip home tomorrow!

5 comments:

Sue Seibert said...

Wow, Lila, the pink is beautiful. Don't think I've ever been anywhere where cherry blossoms were in bloom. Have a safe, happy trip home!

Diana Napier said...

I am so jealous of all your lovely colors. Every day we wake up to more snow and sleet and freezing rain. We are sooo ready for something green...

Julie said...

Have a safe trip!!!

I hope my book is there waiting for you when you get there!!

Anonymous said...

We finally had a warm and sunny day here in my Nordic garden today. We had our coffee outdoors for the first time this year.

Your photos are beautiful.

Naturegirl said...

Lila how pretty everthing must look covered in pink! I hear you on the pollen..sneezing!! sunkissed in................. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaachoo! Arizona NG

Related Posts with Thumbnails