bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Following my bliss again.....My creative focus for the New Year will be to make more art quilts!!!



These paper quilts made from recycled magazine pages, acrylic paint and tissue paper collage were so much fun that I plan to continue!
(Quilts now on exhibit at a local church parish hall.)

My Singer 301, vintage model machine is set up in its sewing table with a free motion and a walking foot. We are ready to start doing more collage quilting!

7 comments:

Julie said...

Hi,

I've given you an award. Come see!

Julie

gma said...

Your paper quilt featuring the seasons is lovely. This looks like fun...just wish I had the time to try all the different things that inspire me.
xx
Have a great creative day!!!

Sue Seibert said...

Love your paper quilts...and Parish Hall, are you by any chance Anglican?

Annie said...

It's a worthy resolution for one who is talented and has time, Lila.

Mary Timme said...

Oh, they are so pretty! I can't wait to see more.

Kahshe Cottager said...

Paper quilts look like fun. I will look forward to seeing more of your work!

Glad to know Mr. Pear was not seriously hurt in his fall. What a scare that must have been.

I used your recipe for the no-knead bread and it turned out great!! I am looking forward to experimenting a little with it. Thanks for posting it!!

couragetocreatewriteandlove said...

yays or you!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails