bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, November 24, 2014

Sending Love to Idaho

Our children are all together out West!
Three year old Nina looking out the plane window as they land, "Snow, snow! mommy there is snow everywhere!


Here, all grandchildren are together with a vista behind them...near Boise!


Oldest grandchild, "Lilia the Beauty", with her blonde momma, Laura and her uncle, resident of Idaho, Andrew! [Laura and Andrew being our dear children....!!!]


Meanwhile, Steve photographs me as I put elastic into pajamas for all the little grandchildren....I knitted hats too! This package should arrive for them today!



I had to put a heart full of dinosaurs on Sophie's pj's or she would have wanted those I made for her cousin! Doing extra embellishment for Sophie, led to putting a gray fleece kitty on Nina's! Sewing for twins requires trying to keep things balanced! No favoritism! I love them both so much!!!! And the other 3 too!
Looking forward to more photos on my daughter's FB page....sort of like being along with them!
I'm still here in Arkansas, working on my kitchen cabinets, sanding and painting and new hardware! The chalk paint idea didn't work too well...back to sanding!
And stripping out old contact paper. The blow dryer REALLY helps!

2 comments:

annie said...

There seems to be something very special about pj's made by gramma. It must be that feeling of being all wrapped up in her love. Time for me to brush up on my sewing skills.

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

What wonderful gifts for your sweet grandkids. The kids - and grown ups - look great!

Related Posts with Thumbnails