bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, April 09, 2014

Sunny and warm..at last!

Photos from around the neighborhood this afternoon...

Someone has a young tree in blossom and lovely tulips, too!
A tulip tree in full bloom behind a vine covered mail box....and a red bud "bonsai"?


Then a whole line of springtime glory...red bud, forsythia and daffodils! I like the shadow of the bare tree branches too!
At home, my little garden angel stands near a newly opened miniature iris...

And a group of "pink" daffodils.....see the peach/apricot tones in the trumpets?
My main goal on this walk was to get a photo of this old truck.....to reference while I add a truck to the foreground of this watercolor....again, I see shadows of bare tree limbs.....
Here is the aqua truck to add to the art work....

Back later with results....? Hopefully!
***************************************************
Meanwhile some of my grandchildren are on spring break at the beach.....in Florida.
Little Nina looking at the big ocean......


.....photo by my daughter ( whom I recall finding the beach at the same age...)

This little mermaid is now a travel agent. Find her at www.caribbeanjourney.com !

[I just posted some of my quilting history to my quilt blog...1980's Scrapbook  ]

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails