bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Some memories of Christmas

In no particular order....


Nina and Sophie trying to find and reach candy canes on their tree! I remember their mother, my daughter doing the same!


Laura and the little ones having a tea party on the new table given to them by a friend.


A sweet tired Nina fell asleep at the dinner table....a memory which Mom is recording with her iPhone.

Sophie's delight and amazement on Christmas morning!


Christmas Eve ....grandson has just put out cookies for Santa and all stockings are hung!

Nina decorating those cookies!

Dusk on the lake behind their house.....Santa will come tonight!


Not my favorite photo of me, but I love Lilia's sparkle! [eyes not braces!]


A sleepy granddad taking Christmas morning photos!


Lilia showing her new ring!


My new ring....with black onyx and pearls.


Above, the night before....below, the morning after!


We are so blessed!

4 comments:

Annie Jeffries said...

Such happy times, Lila. Wishing you and your entire family a fabulous New Year. (((Hugs))), Annie

Lila Rostenberg said...

Thank you Annie!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

What a wonderful family Christmas. I love the photo of you and your granddaughter and your beautiful rings! Happy New Year my friend! Wishing you all the very best in the year to come! We are truly blessed! Your friend, Diane

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

What glorious times - such memories. Such pretty babies - a lovely young lady and handsome boy - all are treasures for sure!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails