bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Loving lace!!!

I love lace for everyday wear....with jeans for instance....

It started last summer when I searched and searched for cotton lace yardage! Finally I found and ordered some.....now how to use it!????

Here are some inspiring photos....

some of these require lace with a bit of stretch....I found some, mostly cotton in fiber content ...in Jo Ann's bridal department!

Can hardly wait to use this!

Meanwhile, my aunt and I both ordered this wonderful lace cardigan from ACORN TV catalog.

We ordered a large...but guess what????? They ran small!!!! So by opening the underarm and adding more lace (!) I am altering these into even more wonderful cardigans!!!

Now to leave this iPad and organize that sewing room so that I can enjoy exploring more lacy ideas!

 

 

2 comments:

Elaine said...

did you see the curtains in my bathroom in the adobe? they were in Grandma Dencker's bathroom when we moved out here 23 years ago! I think it is time to get new ones.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love lace, too and think the top with the lace panel on the back is very pretty. The cardigan is gorgeous! I don't know why some large sizes run so small! It makes it hard to order clothes. Enjoy your afternoon! I just got back from Kohl's without buying anything! Must be a first! lol HUGS!

Related Posts with Thumbnails