bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, March 18, 2013

Signs of Spring

 
 
The wreath I made for the front door (lots of searching for just the right eggs!)

 
Daffodils blooming all over town now!
 
 
 
The late afternoon sun (daylight savings time) filtering through daffodils and hyacinths in a corner of the garden!

 
Vinca (periwinkle) ground cover blooming in shady areas.
 
Soon I'll be seeing springtime at my daughter's (maybe her cherry tree will be a froth of pink blossoms?).  Seeing the family will be wonderful!
 

 
This big sister is delightful.....as is

 
her funny little brother.... who is a Big brother now.....

 
to these smiling toddlers! (thanks to my daughter for all these photos!)
 
 
I just finished sewing some Liberty cotton dresses for the twins, size 2!
The fabric was purchased by their great aunt in a shop in Montmarte. So soft and wonderful to sew!
I had enough to make matching bloomers for each as well....!
 
Time to pack and catch that early flight tomorrow!

2 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

You'll have so much fun! I love the sweet dresses that you made and seeing photos of your grands. Enjoy your week! Sweet hugs, Diane

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

Wonderful photos - have a grand time. The kiddies are so darling!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails