bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, January 11, 2013

What I wanted to post on the one before this....

Is it me? or is it this computer? or is it Blogger/Goggle?

Whatever is going on here, it is so hard to work with! Getting a photo uploaded takes so much time and several efforts....[and Blogger still gets it wrong, this photo of my painting is supposed to be larger and in the center. Those are the buttons which I marked when the photo loader finally opened...]
Here is the painting from yesterday....(perhaps titled,"Can You Find the Banana?", LOL!)   I don't like everything about it, but it is time to stop with the paint brushes before it is overworked.....on to another painting now or maybe on over to Typepad for a free trial blog to see if they are more user friendly!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails