bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, January 05, 2013

Just knitted a fun hat!

While spending hours with Mom in the hospital and rehab, I had time to knit! 
The project was a hat called the Betwixt Hat! I found the pattern and the yarn at Hand Held, our local yarn shop. The young designer actually works there!

 It was a little challenging but I loved the yarn,..... it was fitting it onto the double pointed needles (they were very full for a while) that was a challenge.

She has planned it for magic loop knitting but I had to use double pointed, as doing magic loop is not in my skill set yet!

Here is her hat!

Looking very cute on the designer as her own model!

Here is my hat in the same yarn, different colorway.  Great buttons,.... AND needing a really cute model....I'm thinking of someone who lives in a fairly cold climate.....


Yes, Mary, this hat will be coming your way! Soft and lovely, alpaca yarn!

Related Posts with Thumbnails