bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

We came home from our trip to see family and found the hydrangea in full bloom for the first time!



I love the deep pink! This is an "Endless Summer" hydrangea which is supposed to bloom all summer....we shall see!


***************************************************************************************

With summer humidity coming and Memorial Day yesterday I am craving a floaty sundress!!


Yesterday, I was at work, patterns were 99 cents each. I bought several and some fabric. However, I am SO happy that I have kept my old (1980's) Laura Ashley pattern. It is modest, comfortable, actually "floats" rather than "fits" and is a great pattern to showcase a fabric!


So, no form-fitting plunging necklines, no spagetti straps, no skimpy skirts....this is my favorite!!! [And the romper might be cute for gardening too!] Off to the sewing room now!

1 comment:

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

Cute pattern. I have two old, old patterns that I still use - guess I'm stuck back there in time, but I love them so much.

I adore the color of your hydrangea.

Related Posts with Thumbnails