bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Here are coral pink roses and my "ticker tape" quilt in progress!







Yesterday, I baked Ingrid Michaelson's recipe for flourless chocolate cake. [from Feb. 6th Parade magazine]

It is wonderful! a gluten-free treat for those who care! Perfect for Valentine's Day!

What ever treat's you need for Valentine's I pray that they may be yours!
BTW, we are delighted to have thawed out now and a week of sunshine is predicted!

3 comments:

Janet said...

Your quilt really caught my eye. I like all the bright colors and the white background....it makes them pop. And I like all the little random pieces. Very pretty.

Happy Valentine's Day to you and Mr. P.

Piecefulafternoon said...

oooooooh bright and pretty.

Happy Valentine's Day!!

Bettyann said...

Happy Valentines day to you..beautiful quilt..yummy cake..have a good week

Related Posts with Thumbnails