bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, November 03, 2009

The Secret History of the Pink Carnation


I am adding this book to my reading list....and will see if the local library can reserve it for me.[I'm no doubt drawn to the beautiful pink dress on the cover...]
I love armchair travel and this one has some time travel too, I think.
Have any of you read this????
********************************************
Mr. Pear update...He is walking around the block AND driving all over town. (no longer on strong pain medicine or he wouldn't be driving!)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The cover is beautiful ~ I have never heard of this book but it sounds interesting.
By the way I started another blog, I hope you will stop by for a visit.

gma said...

That is a lovely cover.
Pink is such a pretty color. Glad Mr.P is up and about. No doubt he Onery as ever.
:-)

Shopgirl said...

This is very good news about Mr.P. Sounds like he is doing very well.
I was so glad when Arney could get out and do his own thing. I know that he needed his space.
Lovely Book, Hugs Mary

couragetocreatewriteandlove said...

sometimes i choose books because of their pretty covers ;-)

Julie said...

Lila, I have not read this but will definitely check it out. Wonderful that Mr. Pear is now so mobile and pain free!

Related Posts with Thumbnails