bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, April 03, 2008

Just a rainy Thursday, random blogging day today....


























I "closed my eyes" and uploaded this detail of a watercolor...not knowing what it would be until I saw the upload!

I took this blogging "test" after seeing it on Mary Timme's blog.

[It says here"Your Blogging Type is Logical and Principled"]

Your Blogging Type is Logical and Principled
You like to voice your well thought out opinions on your blog.
And if someone doesn't like what you write, you really don't care!
Serious and blunt, sometimes people take your blog the wrong way.
But you're a true and loyal friend to those who truly get you.



HMMMM.....They only ask 4 questions (I think)....so how can they make a true judgement...BUT, it IS all in fun! LOL!
[However, I will now comment on how I see my blogging!
~I have kept my written blog to a minimum...preferring visual images to rambling words .
~ I don't think I am too serious and blunt, and I am very careful about what I write...keeping opinions to myself...for I believe we all see reality and truth from our own perspective and that's OK .
~I hope my blog updates my friends and family on the little "goings on" of my daily life and helps me to share the joy and irony of life!
~I love the instant built-in audience and feedback for my artistic expressions and hope that I am allowing myself to post them in an uncensored fashion...not that I am drawn to the dark side even in my artwork!
~Now, I was actually relieved to read that I am "logical" !!! After some of the foggy, mushy brain things I seem to be doing lately! So I will accept that.
~Principled too....that oldest girl/ goody two shoes thing again!
~Last but not least, I just can't resisit playing with all the color choices for the text...usually trying to match something in the photo or artwork I am using!]
*********************************
Update from a rainy afternoon...I was just over at the Lavender Loft...Janet's blog and found the "thinking" test.
It was no surprise to me to come out as "Abstract Random"...(after all, that's just what this post is about!)
Your Thinking is Abstract and Random
You are flexible, adaptable, and creative.
There's many ways that you can learn - and you're up for any of them.

You relate well to other people, and you do well working in groups.
You can help people communicate together and work with each other's strengths.

You don't work well with people who are competitive or adversarial.
You prefer to work toward a common goal... not toward conflicting goals.
What Kind of Thinker Are You?

7 comments:

Sue Seibert said...

I absolutely love this watercolor. I know you were working on loosening up and this is just right! The colors, the feel, everything. As to the blog thing...well, it was only 4 questions!! I took the Emma test on Annie Elf's blog and came out being Emma with 10 questions. Oh, well, as you said, it was just for fun!

Laurie said...

What a beautiful watercolor ~ I love the blues! I will have to check out the tests...

Janet said...

I love the watercolor painting. I wish I could learn to loosen up a little when I paint. My things are always so "in the lines!"

I'm such a sucker for all these quiz things. I think they're fun but not always very accurate for me.

gma said...

The painting is fabulous Lila.
Oh to be able to just close your eyes and pick one to up load...you have so many beautiful ones to choose from. I agree the tests are just for fun....I don't take them seriously unless I like what they say LOL!

Mary Timme said...

And I'm a concrete and random thinker as I had to do that one too, as soon as I'd read about it. Interesting to see how we think of our blogging isn't it? I love these little snippets and treat them as such! But they are fun to try and see if we agree, I think. Never take anything too seriously about what someelse thinks of you anyway, right?

couragetocreatewriteandlove said...

Where is my Lila lady???
Well, when I wrote "Lila" it suddenly hit me! Lila means indigo and purple in Spanish, Did you know that???
I love the way you write, I enjoy you and get to know you...I feel like if I was your neighbor I would be very lucky to have you as a friend as well and a teacher.
You are dear to my life and I am so glad you are part of my life and make it so nice knowing that you care about me. All of your analysis about your blogging is what I perceive, too so it is very correct, LOL
I love your watercolor!

Anonymous said...

Missing you. Hope trip goes well. I am abstract random, I am just not sure about working in groups...groups of people who want to follow me are okay...JK. lizzzy

Related Posts with Thumbnails