bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

A lovely surprise in the mailbox today!
This is a poetry booklet from Imelda of Greenishlady blogfame!
I left a comment a few weeks ago and Imelda sent this lovely booklet and card to me. When I picked it up, it opened to a poem in the center called "Seeing Dylan".
Imelda, you captured the experience very well....we saw Bob Dylan here a couple of years ago! I am going to take to book to my sunny backporch/sunroom and enjoy it!
Thank-you so much!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Isn't Imelda great?

I've been able to enjoy some of her poetry too, and that very same Celtic card!

Julie

Laurie said...

What a nice gift to receive ~ I am constantly amazed at the talent and generosity of the people in blogland!

Related Posts with Thumbnails