bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Photos taken while sight-seeing in the lovely city by the bay, San Francisco!

Little Italy and then Lombard Street....we hiked up it, and
down it too! We enjoyed a late lunch and tiramisu in a small cafe here!
The late afternoon sun hitting the buildings! (I love the blue shadows and soft buttery yellow structures!)
Having fun with Mary!

Finally crossing the beautiful Golden Gate bridge (looking good at 70!) to find our lodge in Tiburon.

3 comments:

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Lovely photos! I visited San Francisco last September and I "left my heart" there as the song says. I hope you were able to take a cable car ride -- what fun!

Julie said...

I'm so glad you got to do some sightseeing. How I wish I could go back to San Francisco. I also left my heart there, as well as in the Napa and Sonoma Valleys and Monterey/Pacific Grove/Carmel by the Sea.

You and I would have such fun together in SF. But you'd have to take another cable car ride because I never got to go on one (the line was too long, certain people said).

couragetocreatewriteandlove said...

I have been there many times!
I heart SF!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails