bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, December 06, 2007



Here are some recent photos of our baby and his family. He was 2 weeks old last Saturday...


****************************************

****************************************


These are my favorites of about 80 that the photographer took that afternoon. It is so wonderful to see the family as a unit and Lilia as a big sister!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I've reached the point of being homesick for my own life and world now. I think they will make it for a while without me.
I have a quilt/art show to hang next weekend. So I will have to leave soon. It is a long drive, and for some reason, I am a bit more tired than when I first came....so maybe I'll take 2 days to drive to Little Rock. Maybe spend the night in Holly Springs, MS....?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful family. He looks so bright eyed. Love Hugs and Blessings to you all. Have a safe trip home when you go.

couragetocreatewriteandlove said...

The last picture is great!!!
Have a safe trip back home, take your time and enjoy everything!

Mary Timme said...

Lovely family! Yep, it is time to head home. I'm sure you are missed! Drive carefully!

Julie said...

He is so beautiful! The whole family is very attractive - including the grandma!

I wonder why on earth you would be more tired going home? :}

Julie

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous family! Your heart must be very full this year. I so remember how much my mom helped me with each of my kids. You must miss home by now - and your paints! Hope that little one gets some sleep so you all do. Merry Christmas!

Loretta

tongue in cheek said...

Welcome beautiful baby! What a proud sister and loving family!
How happy you must be surrounded by such!

Related Posts with Thumbnails