bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, November 30, 2007


Wishing all of you a blessed Advent season with at least a moment or two of quiet reflection.



[Image from Catholic greetings on line. December 2nd is the first Sunday in Advent, a liturgical season which goes through Christmas Eve.]




Another blogger Britt-Arnild is having a quiet Advent Party....drop by her blog for the details.






**************************************************************




I plan to read this book, for a relaxing, humorous Southern Christmas escape.



Right now, I am reading "Can't Wait to Get to Heaven" by Fannie Flagg. It is a novel with more Southern, small town humor which I find very comforting.

6 comments:

Julie said...

Dear Lila,

I plan to have many moments of quiet and reflection this season. Hope you are having more peace and quiet at this moment!!!

Lovely image.

Julie

Janet said...

Love the image....lavender candles!

I'm hoping to have some quiet moments of reflection during this holiday season. So far, so good.

Mary Timme said...

Advent season is so joyous an occasion. I love that it lasts long enough to really get steeped in it and have traditions I just quietly do by myself. Our church will celebrate the season tomorrow too, and I always love that!

Julie said...

I somehow got left out of Britt-Arnhild's Advent party, but left a belated book offering anyway. Oh, well.

Julie

gma said...

Wishing you a peaceful season.
A time to contemplate the true gifts of Christmas.
The photo of Laura and Bindley is precious! They are both beautiful!

Mary Timme said...

Lila, You've won the drawing for the book I'm giving away. I'm sending you an email.

Related Posts with Thumbnails