bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Pay it forward....



I am doing this exchange from Gemma's post yesterday.....



I will send a handmade gift to the first 3 people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this PIF exchange.(The giftie will be a 4X4 similar to this collage of "butterfly queens" which I made) ......the only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward by making 3 little gifties and the same promise on your blog.

You do not have to make handmade art for gifts you send out...unless you want to!

This is a web page (link below) which will tell you all kinds of things based on the day or your birth! Have Fun!

http://www.paulsadowski.com/birthday.aspaulsadowski.com/birthday.asp


I found more indigo and more pears today!
This is from a local magazine, AY (Active Years). I think this is a wonderful still life! This has strong contrasts between the light hitting the bowl and pears and the shadows they cast. It is painted at eye level, an unusual perspective!
The title is "Plums and Pears 3" it is by Arkansas artist Ed Wade Jr.
Ed has been a fireman, a policeman and is now a pastor. He works almost exclusively in watercolor.

5 comments:

gma said...

Lila....Thanks for doing the PIF. Great website....I was concieved on Lee's birthday....After he got here I figured I'd follow
LOL
Love the crow totem stuff
Yes we are both Libras
xoxo

Mary Timme said...

That is a wonderful painting, and while I think the gifty is nice, right now, I'm not willing to do it, as I'm in a tossing mode. Yep, tossing right and left and feeling good about it.

Patricia A'amina said...

Hi Lila,
Well, I would join your PIF exchange but no one is really reading my blog right now... couldn't figure out how to send you a photo of a paper collage postcard I made quoting you... so I am posting it on my blog so you can see it.
Joy and Peace,
Patricia

Patty said...

I am the same as you. I have a Oct. birthday

Patty said...

oops. I commentd on the wrong post. I should have left that on the animal totem post..hope you figure out what I meant :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails