bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, May 04, 2007


Art Journal Pages.......


No spring cleaning being done here.....not while I have a blank page, scissors, and a glue stick! The images I clipped from magazines a few weeks ago are coming together in new ways!
A good way to let your right brain collect images which may come out in your art work later....I'm thinking,"Hmmmm, maybe I need to find some way to incorporate an occasional chicken into my compositions for paintings?"
I also love the apricot poppy ...the tissue like texture and the wide-open "face"!

4 comments:

Julie said...

Lila,

These are beautiful pages. I see my little Victorian flower girl sticker has found a good home. I bought a Moleskine journal yesterday (I originally thought it was moleskin!) because you mentioned it in your blog. I hope to do some art journaling this weekend. I really like the size (not too daunting) and the texture of the paper. Have a good weekend!

gma said...

Lila...One of the things I love doing is journal collages....it is amazing what we can learn doing these...yours are great.
Like that you included a chicken...teehee cute.
Just read the last few posts you have here....good stuff.
and I love your new painting blog!!!

Lila Rostenberg said...

Thanks, Julie! I know you will love your Moleskine (I thought the same thing at first!)

Kelli said...

Lila, your pages are just beautiful! The apricot poppy caught my eye right away!
Kelli

Related Posts with Thumbnails