bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, February 20, 2007








ATC's from my Arty Collages and Dolls blog...
















BLUE

You give your love and friendship unconditionally. You enjoy long, thoughtful conversations rich in philosophy and spirituality. You are very loyal and intuitive.


Find out your color at QuizMeme.com!







*****************************





I took the "test" from a post by Janet (Just beecause....and just for fun!) and I came up "BLUE" , too. (Probably not a surprise for someone who chooses indigo as a name for their blog...)





I will be "blue" if I don't stop reading blogs and start doing my watercolor...so I will post what I do later....

2 comments:

Mary Timme said...

Okay, how in the world did you get the color test site to work? I tried two or three times and it didn't know me! I'll try again today.

Janet said...

I love all those ATCs! We have to do a swap one of these days.

We must be long-lost sisters because we always have the same answers for those quiz things!

Related Posts with Thumbnails