bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Anniversary Scrapbook





These are photos of my favorite singer...my hunky husband in front of a crackling fire, and myself in a new hat....
1)Hunky husband has purchased tickets for us to
see Rod Stewart when he comes to Little Rock in April.... (DON"T CANCEL ON ME, ROD!)
2)and to celebrate going out for a romantic dinner at a Thai restaurant a cold night here this weekend (our real anniversary), I purchased the new brown velvet hat!
(I must admit to being inspired by a recent post about hats on Lady Laurie's blog!)

3 comments:

gma said...

Hope you had a Happy Anniversary!
Ummm Thai food sounds good. Your new hat is cute
xoxo

Janet said...

Love the hat and you look adorable in it.
Rod wouldn't dare cancel on you!

Daisy Lupin said...

Happy Anniversary. Oh I just adore hats, I always wear one in the winter when I go out, from my match tweed patchwork hat to my sheepskin hat, my large brown floppy brimmed hippy hat, my two different baker boy caps to my loevely velvet one. In summer I always one of a selection of straw hats in the garden.

Related Posts with Thumbnails