bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, February 06, 2018

Watercolor and sewing, and amaryllis continued

This weekend I decided it was time to cut out and sew the Marcy Tilton dress, Vogue pattern 8813. I have had the fabric,,,jersey from the factory flat fold /remnant table.


 

I made it shorter, and used dark mother of pearl buttons on the big baggy pockets, to make a pleat and take them in!

 

I was going to wear it right away, but the weather turned nasty, cold freezing rain and icy roads. Back to warm woolens!

                                  **************************************************************

Last week, I had a fun visit to a vintage shop, The Cannery, in Bentonville, AR. There I found my angel wings!LOL!

 


And I found a lovely glass bowl which seemed to have silver metallic "angel wings" in the palest of pink glass! I had to have it....(and also the Laura Ashley tablecloth which it sits upon in the photo!)

 

 

Ah, I definitely have the pink vibe at the moment! And the Amaryllis and these tulips are that along!

 

The new sets amaryllis is getting bigger...and I can see pinks in there too!

 

Today was cold and π•˜π•£π•’π•ͺπ•˜π•£π•’π•ͺπ•˜π•£π•’gray!

Time to dive into some color by painting watercolor!

I set up a still life.....

 
 
And played!

 

Perhaps this will be a study for an acrylic painting....semi abstract floral, of course!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails