bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, September 30, 2016

First half of September!

Labor Day weekend was a indigo tie dye party for us!

 

 

 

 

We had some wonderful results!

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wore my new indigo tunic to our downtown wear a new mural has appeared!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

I had a wonderful time, and the weather was perfect at "Art in the Park" on September 17.

My good friend Sandra and I had a booth!

M

Sales were good!

 

We met other artists, including Annetta Gregory.

I have to love Annetta's zinnias! (Above)

Gayle bought these fabulous asters at the farmer's market there on the Bentonville square!

Later at home, I found one of my paintings from the first time I was trying watercolor. A scene of aspen and a river.

Daughter, Laura had a wonderful trip to Mexico!

That is enough fun for the first half of the month! The last days of summer!!!

 

 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails