bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Wow! Real Senior Moments!

It has been an amazing week! Valentines and more!

 

Today is our 43rd wedding anniversary! Things are good!

One week ago, two days after retiring from his job of the last 12.5 years, husband, Steve had a small stroke!

(He wasted no time in using Medicare!)

Lots of tests and a couple of days in the hospital...he is on the mend!

Here we are sharing our dessert at the restaurant tonight. Of course, we are trying to eat very healthy things now...but the dessert was a free gift to us because of the occasion! One dessert and 2 forks....no calories that way! LOL!

 

We really did enjoy it!!!!

 

We have flowers from our son and daughter in law! They are opening, I will have to paint them!

Steve's periphrial vision was affected. So he is not legal to drive for a bit! It will improve.

************************************

I have been having hand and arm pain...so am giving this quilt to a co-worker who has a little girl. She will have to sew the binding down! That will make it mean even more to them!

Here is our youngest grandchild...so cute! He will be crawling soon!

Across the continent ....My son in law sent this cool photo of one of the twins, "Nina bird" and himself!

Love that they send us photos! Would love to see them more!!!

Here are the twins 3 years ago when they were 20 months old!

"Nina bird" is in the car, Sophie is pushing her.

 

I sent these little leggings and tops to the twins this week. Hope they enjoy them! I am trying to sew up some of my stash!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am working on adding a patchwork border to one of my collage paintings. Like Faith Ringgold does.....

here I am testing fabrics for the border...back later with the result!

 

2 comments:

Annie said...

What a great post to catch up with you on. Congrats on your 43rd.

Lila Rostenberg said...

Thank-you so much Annie!
I looked at your posts just now!
Love those with Haiku my heart!

Related Posts with Thumbnails