bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, June 08, 2015

Flower girls, etc.

 

Now, a recap of the past week, in photos which have found their way here, to my iPad!

The twins, Nina Kate and Sophie Jane were flower girls in a wedding outdoors in Savannah!
(Nina finding a bug on Sophie's dress!)

[These are the dresses, with brocade tops and tulle skirts, which I took to them (after sewing them here) the first of May.]

Their brother, Bindley was the ring bearer.

******++********++++++^*********

I found a freaky double flower, galadia, in our backyard! The two blossoms grew face to face, "kissing". And on only one stem!

****************************************

 

Black-eyed Susans and lilies burst into bloom!

************************************************

I made two greeting cards for friends......

And I coveted these traveling art supplies!

 

The lilies bloomed some more!

I admired this stitchery from Japan!

All hand sewing and raw edges, no problem!

And this sweater being knit of leftover yarns...LOVE!

*********************************

Our daughter, Laura, took her daughter, Lilia on a sweet 16 birthday trip to Mexico.

I tried making gluten free flat bread using equal parts almond flour, tapioca startch, and water.....sea salt.

Still enjoying these!

Then I scored a pint of green tea (matcha) ice cream, and enjoyed a new taste!

I am working on scrappy quilts....inspired by this quilt to use up some of my stash...

Instead, I started making these blocks....

12 down, 8 more to go...for a small quilt. Blocks are two fabrics each, 2.5 inch squares!

That's all for this week.....

 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails