bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, December 20, 2014

Ho ho ho! Off to Georgia!

Taking sweet nightgowns and robes, these are for the 3 year old twin granddaughters! Fleece with flannel lined hoods and trim! Wrapped several days ago for Christmas giving!

This morning, I made one more, brown fleece, lined with dinosaur cotton flannel which matches his pajamas! [ I have successfully stayed in my pj's today! LOL!]

This is for the other three year-old in Idaho. Wish I could see him too!

Here is The grandson (wearing the sweater I knitted for him) in the Santa Express in Idaho. He should get his robe soon, thanks to the post office!

****************************************

Now we are loading the sleigh for the drive to Georgia! Gifts for a big family, love them all!

Another nice thing this week! I was feeling down and overwhelmed .....not liking my hairstyle and having no hope....then my friend Tracie gave me the number of her stylist and she took me right in the next morning!

Here is my no longer fun, frizzy permanent ......and Ta-da.....below after hairstylist Dawn Putnam's magic fingers!

 

I told Dawn to just do whatever haircut she wanted! Wow! A real "Make Over!

So, I am thrilled to head off to celebrate Christmas with a new hairdo!

 

2 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

You look beautiful my friend. I love your new hairstyle...it suits you. I wear mine like that too and it's so easy to take care of. Have a VERY Merry Christmas with your sweet family! Hugs, Diane

Stickhorsecowgirls said...

Love your new hairstyle! Your grandkids are so lucky that you sew for them!
V

Related Posts with Thumbnails