bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, October 06, 2014

A wonderful week ahead! Knitting, travel and art.

Preparing for a visit to Idaho to be with my son and his wife and this darling grandson!


I am working on a sweater...will finish it for him while he watches!


The free pattern is on Ravelry a Scrap cardigan by Tracy Hudson! It uses scraps of knitting worsted to make the most wonderful, colorful sweater for grandkids or for charity knitting! Knit from the neck down, doing the sleeves last. The sleeves will be what I knit in Idaho!


Just finished 2 sweaters for the twin girls!


*********************************
I'm planning another quilt too!This one is soft florals, and the block is easily made from 5" squares. I found lots of things in my stash which should work for this!



********************

Tomorrow is my art class again! I will, maybe, work in a painting of hollyhocks.....based on this photo, amount other things!



Now off to work...buttons are half price, so I will pick up buttons for the sweater!

1 comment:

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

Cute cute cute grandson - love the sweaters too. Sounds like a great week ahead.

Related Posts with Thumbnails