bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, February 04, 2014

Keepsakes....scrapbooks...

I have another passtime, hobby, addiction.....fun!

Like a teenager, I do SMASH books! [These are from K&Co.]

Here are 5 in a basket!

I was inspired to store them this way by a photo I came across in WHERE WOMEN CREATE, winter 2014 issue.

 

These are in a cart from IKEA ( which also comes in white).....

----------I may "need" this cart for other things!----------YES?

 

Here are some pages of the SMASH journals I keep.

Grandbabies, last year!

Mother's Day 2012, a wonderful photo and a special card!

 

My hubby, Mr. P ( he objected to being called Mr. Pear in this blog....we all have our quirks!) following his bliss, gardening.

And my most recent SMASH book is devoted , for the most part, to my quilting. Here I am makin g plans for a very small hexagon quilt featuring the Eiffel Tower fabric in the center of the diamond.

The sleet and snow keep coming down.....give me scissors and glue....!!!

 

5 comments:

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

This looks like such fun - love the pages you showed.

It was sunny and cold here - below freezing - and now it is clouding up and they are saying we'll get some snow. I'd better find me some scissors and glue!

Sue in the Wood said...

Love these Smash Books!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love the pages you've done. I've been smashing away the past week but mostly with tags and notes. I need to print some photos to add to mine! I know you're having more wintry weather...take care and stay warm! Hugs, Diane

Janet said...

Your pages look great. I especially like the last ones where you're planning the quilt...very colorful and bright.

I love your cart! I could use something like that for my art supplies.

Lila Rostenberg said...

I think we all need that cart! For many reasons!

Related Posts with Thumbnails