bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Christmas us coming....10 days to go!

We tried a new recipe for Pull-apart pepperoni breadUses pizza dough, so we used gluten free dough,
(Available from Bob's Red Mill).


Use your favorite marinara sauce for dipping. Bake with lots of cheese and pepperoni...I added Canadian bacon too!
   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My daughter has her beautiful tree up and shining!



I am working on some gifts. Fleece has been on sale so I have made some throws for family members!


A pink camouflage inspired throw for a sister in law who loves to hunt! And this throw with horses for a brother!



I attended a very sweet wedding yesterday in a town nearby.




The beautiful, happy bride! As she says, now, about herself, "Sadie, Sadie, married lady!"



I love her darling outfit, the beautiful flowers, and the wedding cake was red velvet with a white and black polka dot frosting! Might be inspiration for a painting soon!
Probably no painting until next year....we'll see!

1 comment:

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

What a lovely wedding and your pizza bread looks wonderful.

Related Posts with Thumbnails