bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

The finished quilt and more!

Here is the Sunshine quilt...because it is so cheerful and sunny....just out of the dryer.

I love how it is puckered and soft now! It will be mailed off tomorrow to a cousin in Oklahoma!

Love to cook peach cobblers now ...gluten free of course! I always add butter and cinnamon and not too much sugar!

 

*********************************************************************************************

I am SERIOUSLY trying to get an organized studio for sewing and artwork. Today I picked up this piece from Target. It is meant for a kitchen, but will be perfect to use for cutting and doing art work downstairs....it even has storage for rotary cutters, rulers and art supplies! [this work station is still in the box, needing a couple hours to assemble....soon!]

It is the right height for standing and working, or grabbing this new stool, for the perfect seating! ( also from Target! )

Sunny yellow like the "Sunshine" quilt!

 

3 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

That table will be a great size for working on projects. And your quilt...oh my! It is gorgeous! I love the bright cheery colors! It looks like FUN! Sweet hugs!

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

Ohhh - I think we are cousins - yeah, that's it - we are cousins. I will be your Washington cousin. (snicker)

Love the work cabinet and the stools - we just got a new deck umbrella and stand from Target - they even shipped it to our house for free - and that weight was heavvvvy!!

Lila Rostenberg said...

Love Target!

Love shopping on-line too.....too much I'm afraid! LOL!

You could be my cousin...we could just exchange quilts...tee hee!

Related Posts with Thumbnails