bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, July 09, 2013

Another new thrift store "toy" finds its way to my home...

I do LOVE coffee and many teas! One of my favorite things when I travel is the little machine to make coffee ( or tea) in your hotel room. Now this one was RED, how could I resist????



Love at first sight it was!..never mind that I have a coffee maker already...this one will be for my studio (there is a sink and counter down there!).

I can now easily make my favorite coffee, Organo Gold or a cup of tea! (Still working on counter set up and organization, messy in photo but I got a wonderful melamine tray for all these to be collected!)




I order Organo gold coffee from my son, a chiropractor who believes it has good things to offer!
Here is the new coffee service tray...[order the coffee ---you will love it!]



2 comments:

Macrina said...

If I had seen that little red coffee machine first you wouldn't have it. Ha! But I am glad you do.

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

What a lovely coffee maker - though I don't drink coffee - I do love a good cup of tea - and a pretty red coffee/tea maker - enjoy

Related Posts with Thumbnails