bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, June 14, 2013

The Toddlers are here!

Never a dull moment if these two are awake!

Bringing joy and chaos to our home! Sophie is in constant motion, so the high chair helps! Nina is all girl,see those beads?!

Nina also loves make-up! She found my pink lipstick ....but wouldn't hold a pose so that I could get a clear photo of her pink chin!

My tea set was spotted quickly by Nina Kate who loves to play tea party.....she kept pointing and asking for my "teahot"......I love it but I had to say "No" for this visit!

Holding one of them for a few moments, here is Mr. P, with Nina on his lap...briefly!

More to come....

 

2 comments:

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

Oh what fun - twice the fun. Enjoy every hectic moment.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

They sure are sweet and I know you're enjoying every minute of their visit! HAVE FUN!

Related Posts with Thumbnails