bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, June 28, 2013

In the garden this morning...what can I paint?

I'm all set...but not very comfortable, juggling all this in my lap! (Maybe I need a plain air easel or table top?)

Looking around to chose a subject...for a small watercolor art journal sketch....everything seems to busy, complex, too many little leaves.....

 

So I finally decide to paint my lap....and now I have! There is room for a little journal entry on the white page of the notebook in this sketch!

 

Now to pack and get ready for our class reunion tomorrow!

 

4 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love your painting! It's not OUR class reunion, is it? I haven't heard anything but I haven't been on our alumni site lately. Enjoy your day my friend!

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

What a neat post - and fun painting. Enjoy your class reunion - Don and I went to his 50th last summer and it was splendid fun!

Sue Seibert said...

Love the post and the journal!

Sue Seibert said...

Love the post and the journal!

Related Posts with Thumbnails