Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, June 24, 2013

Duh, why didn't I think of this sooner!?! Household tip!

what is the name of the plastic thing which keeps commercial salad dressing from pouring out too fast?

By searching for "salad dressing bottle parts", I found it!

It is called an "orifice reducer" ! They are a standard size...and easy to remove from the bottle you are about to recycle...(I use the tip of a knife to pop it out)!

Easy to transfer to the other brand of dressing which didn't come with one......just waiting to pour out and drown your salad in too much dressing!

Now that I know this, I could even be inspired to make my own dressing.....much healthier! We'll see.....



Thinking of "orifice reducers".....wish sometimes there was one to apply to a certain person who pours out TOO MANY WORDS......hmmmm, I didn't say that, did I ?



Sue in the Wood said...

What a great idea!!! Thanks!!

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

Great idea - love your last comment too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails