bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

This week's projects

Working on several meaningful and timely projects makes this a fun time of year....(forget the gardening for now!)




Still struggling with new technology....trying to load the photos I want!
so be it....the quilt above is made from cotton fabrics including some saved from my mother's shirts and blouses.  A comforting way to remember her! I still need to quilt it...by machine I think.

The little pink polka dot dresses are almost finished and will be birthday dresses for the twin granddaughters who will be two years old on June 18!

The cotton sweater below is great for summer. I began it to use up the 7 spools of blue indigo dyed yarn which was left over from another sweater. This one has a boat neck and 3/4 sleeves. One half of a sleeve to go...then washing and blocking. It has been "spoken for" by my daughter, Laura.  Hope it fits....we will soon see!




One more sweater, this one the Effortless Cardigan (you can find it on Ravelry), knitted this winter,and modeled by my daughter, Laura. Laura was her around the first of May....and we actually had snowflakes that day! This cardigan is now hers as it fit and she loved it!


Off to my wee job now...at the fabric store!

1 comment:

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

Wonderful projects - love the pink dresses. Our Donnie will be two on June 2 - doesn't seem possible. He is quite the character - drumming is his favorite thing right now.

Related Posts with Thumbnails