bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Painting plums



A new watercolor journal and a "art in the moment" sketch of seasonal fruit! This was yesterday's art work.  Happy to be painting again!
Now to bake a gluten free plum kuchen......

*********************************************************************


I made this wonderful Thai influenced coconut (milk) shrimp curry  for dinner last night.  I used a rice cooker, but otherwise did exactly as the recipe suggests, using fresh basil from the garden!  Will definitely make this again!  You could substitute salmon or chicken, I think.

We are enjoying a break in our hot dry summer.  This morning is cool, in the 60s!  I am taking my coffee outside to sit near my garden of zinnias!  Life is good!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails