bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, August 20, 2012

Finished projects!

Two little ruffled sundresses.....

two pink hooded terry bath towels...(I made two blue ones too for the new grandson)....
the shirt for my sister's birthday.....
and finally, 2 garden flags for friends!


**************************************************************************
A neighbor has this rusting faded aqua pick up truck sitting on the curb.....

I find it strangely interesting and my have to try incorporating it into a  painting!


2 comments:

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

You've been busy on these summer days!

Artsy Craftery Design Studio said...

Love the little dresses and their lovely colors. You gave me an idea with the garden flags. What are yours made of and do you provide the stakes?

Related Posts with Thumbnails