bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, June 28, 2012

June projects and garden

This quilt top is to be donated to local groups whom our quilt guild helps!  I made it at our Saturday sew -in recently!

This wonderful textured piece is scraps from quilting and sewing tied together and knitted with garter stitch on size 17 needles....a really fun bath mat!


Our week of 100 degree temperatures is not helping my almost green thumb!  I do have some zinnias which are quite happy and so am I!



I'm just waiting for my first of the season "Cherokee Purple" heirloom tomato to be ripe!

1 comment:

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

Wow - knitting with fabrics - clever idea. I do love zinnias and our weather is so cool up here in NW WA that they don't do well at all. So we just grow other pretty things that like the cool weather.

Related Posts with Thumbnails